What people Say
Excellent just excellent
Thank you again for the wonderful invitations you made for our wedding, they were the talk of the table at our reception. Such a professional job excellent service, I will certainly be recommending your services to our friends and family.
Emma, South Shields
Such a professional service
Once again can I just thank you for your wonderful service and commitment you gave us with the end result being our excellent invitations for our big day. Your professionalism Jozene meant that it was one more thing we did not have to worry about approaching our wedding.
Kenny and Kim, Jarrow
Everything we wished for
Thank you for your service Jozene, our wedding invitations and place cards were everything and beyond we had hoped for.
Michelle and Robert, Gateshead
What can I say
What can I say made 2 matters is amazing everything they done for our wedding from invitations, decorations, flowers and more was fantastic. All better then we could imagine lovely service, friendly and creative. Just want to say a massive thank you from both of us 😘
Lianne Wanless Redhead, Boldon Colliery
Cant thank this amazing lady enough
Can't thank this amazing lady enough, from picking up my save the dates to arriving at my wedding to see the best favour, seating plan and post box I have ever seen, everything was perfect. Everything I asked for was giving with added glitz and sparkle every thing I wanted. All of my stationary matched perfectly and I loved them all. Couldn't recommend made 2 matter enough. Just fab thank you xxx
Absolutely lovely lady
Absolutely lovely lady! Will help you all the way threw she is absolutely amazing at what she does, done my sons room for his christening was perfect in every way it looked so stunning! Highly recommended x
Emma Briggs, Boldon Colliery
I picked up my invites yesterday and I absolutely Love them!!! Jo has been amazing throughout the whole process from initial meeting to advice throughout. Even discussing further ideas and giving advice yesterday about my 'on the day' stationary! I cannot thank you enough Jo!! If you are looking for the most amazing wedding stationary then Made2Matter is the place for you xxx
Hayley Everett, South Shields
Wreath Making Class Loved It
We have had a wreath making class tonight and loved it xx Beautiful and talented friend xx
Angela Scarfe, Boldon Colliery
Our wedding invites are beautiful.. highly recommend ...x x
Turned our wedding into a fairytale
Well this lovely lady and her trusted sidekick turned our wedding into a fairytale, manage to turn into something that I couldn't even see at the start, it not only blew my mind away but my partner and all my guests aswell. She tirelessly prepared everything, giving me updates on everything and if there was something I think wasnt quite me she changed it and made it right. I would highly recommend to everyone and anyone 10/10 fairies she goes above and beyond, thank you so much xxxx
Couldnt be happier
Picked up our wedding invitations today and couldn’t be happier with them, Jozene has done an amazing service from start to finish, from our first consultation, to all my messages in between asking question after question to the finished product. We also got our save the dates too which were a great hit with all our guests! Can’t wait to work with Jozene again in a few months time to add all those finishing touches to our special day! Thank you for all your hard work throughout the last year, couldn’t recommend you enough. Catherine & Andrew xx
Thought of every last detail
Can't praise Jozene enough! She did an amazing job of both our invitations and our day/evening decor. She thought of every last detail and really took a lot of the stress away. Little personal touches made it all really special too.
Beyond all my expectations
Just want to say how fantastic Jozene is for making my wedding day so special, from start to finish. It was way beyond all my expectations and more, the attention to detail was second to none couldn’t of asked for any more just pure perfection is all I can say thank you Jozene Me and mrs Lawson xxxx
the most amazing wedding planner
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for being the most amazing wedding planner ever! Everything you did from day one was just outstanding and beyond all our expectations. Your guidance, ideas & opinions were so appreciated. You worked so hard and your efforts did not go un-noticed. I would recommed you in a heart beat. Again thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our dream wedding perfect. You are just the best! Lots of love.
Lesley and Stephen
Your positivity is lovely to be around
Thank you for all of your help for our wedding day. Everything you did for us looked absolutely beautiful, from the triangle wedding menu cards for the guests, the beautiful wishing well with our initials plaque which we have been able to keep as a lovely memory of the day and our gorgeous wedding invitations. It was a bumpy road with postponments and re-arranging our big day but it was well worth the wait to have everyone there and we just want to give a big thank you for all your support throughout. You are a lovely person with a great personality and your positivity is lovely to be around. And thank you for getting us a fan on the morning of the wedding :-) Love from
Mr and Mrs Mackie
- Prices include envelope and printing where applicable.
- Samples are as per individual price.
- Customer understands that colours in the images displayed on the website may vary slightly from the colours of the final product. Clients are advised to order samples before placing a full order.
- Allow upto 8 weeks for delivery for wedding stationery, due to the handmade nature of Made2Matter products. If you require your order any sooner please contact us.
- All products are handmade and for this reason the products may vary slightly from one example to the next, but this will be kept to a minimum. This is what makes your stationery unique.
- A 50% deposit (of order value) is required when placing an order and is non-refundable.
- A proof of each stationery item will be sent to you. The proof should be signed and returned and or approved for production. Revised changes must be made clearly in writing.
- Any Changes made once the proofs are signed off may be subject to additional costs.
- Significant changes to your order will incur additional costs as this may involve purchasing additional materials.
- Once the order is complete, you will be informed and payment will need to be received and cleared before dispatch.
- Complete wedding orders are dispatched by courier or collected from the studio.
- Delivery charges vary in accordance with order size.
- All orders are carefully packed to avoid any damage in transit. Any damage must be reported within 24hrs of receipt.
- If there are any discrepancies with your order or you are not satisfied, please notify us within 24hrs of receipt.
- We cannot be held responsible for damage which occurs when you post the individual items to your guests.
- All items remain the property of Made2Matter until paid for in full.
- The Hirer is the lead client name on the booking form.
- The prices quoted are for a one day hire only, apart from day of delivery and collection. Subsequent day(s) will be charged at a daily rate unless a special agreement has been arranged prior to the event between the Owner and the Hirer.
- Prices & availability of goods are subject to change without notice. However, once a deposit is paid, the price quoted will not change. A quote given over the phone or by email may change up until a deposit is paid to secure the booking.
- A non refundable 25% booking fee is required to secure all bookings. The identified date on the booking form is only deemed reserved when We are in receipt of the fee. The further 75% is due 4 weeks prior to the event date and at this point final numbers are required.
- Payment of your non-refundable booking fee is deemed as you having read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of hire. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like clarification on any of the items.
- If any details on your Booking Form or Invoice are incorrect then please inform us immediately. We will only accept changes to an order from the client via email, or in writing. Any bookings that are not carried out due to incorrect information on the above forms will require full payment immediately.
- Once you have booked our hire items, we cannot offer them to another client, therefore, order cancellation after your booking has been confirmed will need to be paid as follows:
- If any sum due to us remains unpaid after payment was due by the Client, We reserve the right to terminate the Order with immediate effect and make your date available for another booking. Any payments already received will be non-refundable.
- If the Client cancels the event, then no refunds will be issued.
- We will not be liable for our incapacity to hire all or part(s) of the booking item(s) as a consequence of a date and / or venue change made by the Client.
- If as a consequence of the date and / or venue change, we cannot provide you with the service originally contracted, the booking will automatically be cancelled and our refund conditions will be applicable.
- Obligations with regard to Services:
- We will collect all hired items within 72 hours after the event from the event location or from a location that has been confirmed and agreed by Us.
- We may decline to carry out the Services and terminate this Agreement if in our opinion to do so would pose a risk to the health, safety or welfare of any employee, agent or sub-contractor of Made 2 Matter, or if any such employee, agent or sub-contractor is subject to threatening or abusive behaviour from the Client or anyone associated with the Client.
- In adverse weather conditions such as snow and ice, it is our decision not to deliver/setup hired goods to the venue if it jeopardises the safety of our staff. We will endeavour to get the hired goods to the venue and exhaust every option that is available before cancellation of the booking. It is the responsibility of the client to make sure the hired goods are insured for such incidences.
- The final number of hired items fitted and installed at your venue is the number that We expect to collect after your event. On collection if any hired items are missing or damaged then we will inform your venue and the lead contact will be issued with an invoice to replace missing or damaged items, charges are available upon request.
- We cover the North East: within a 20mile radius of NE359DF. Delivery is free within this radius. Venues further, the charge will be £1/mile (covering the 4 trips to set up & collect stock).
- At all times during your event the hired items remain Our property.
- We reserve the right to substitute Stock if not readily available.
- We will however endeavour to seek the Client’s approval where possible before
- We shall deliver the Stock on the date and time, and to the venue,
- Unless we have agreed all hire items are for indoor use only.
- The client is responsible for the safe keeping of our hired items before, during and after use,
- The Client accepts responsibility for liaising with their event venue regarding logistics that may impact on the Stock and/or Services being performed by us and to advise us accordingly.
- The Client will not set-up or take Stock, in particular chair covers, outdoors without prior written agreement from us.
- The Client shall arrange for us to have access at reasonable times to the venue to the extent needed to facilitate the performance of the Services or delivery of Stock.
- If at the time of set up we discover that the chairs are not the ones as confirmed by the lead contact or by a delegated member of staff at your venue then this may result in your ordered covers not fitting. It is the lead contacts responsibility to identify if Our chair covers fit the identified venues chairs. In this instance, refunds are not possible and any outstanding payments are still deemed payable. To avoid this situation, we ask that you keep us updated if your venue replaces their chairs.
- We shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any Hired Goods.
- Any hired items that are lost or damaged whilst the customer has responsibility will require full replacement and the client will be invoiced accordingly.
- The loss/damage refundable security deposit of £100 will be issued within 30 days of the event date upon the lead contact’s request. Charges for missing or damaged items will be deducted from the deposit.
- Standard laundering of hired items is included in all of our prices, which include stains from food and drinks and light scuff marks from shoes. We consider these stains as part of an event. However, if upon inspection after your event we find that irreversible or damage through mistreatment has been caused to our hired items for example rips, footprints, evidence of guests drawing on the linen, cigarette burns, candle wax and excessive food and drink stains etc. Then this will result in Us issuing the client an invoice to replace the damaged stock.
- Remember by paying the non-refundable deposit you are agreeing to the terms clearly identified above. We may change these T&C from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received so it is advisable that you check these Terms and Conditions before each purchase.
- Neither Party shall be under any liability to the other for any delay or failure in performing its obligations under this Agreement to the extent that the failure or delay is caused or contributed to by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to any act of God, war, civil, commotion, riot, strike, lockout, trade dispute (except where involving its own employees), breakdown, failure, global pandemic, accident or any other happening or event whatsoever (whether or not of a kind similar to those mentioned before).
- Any such delayed Event shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time (12months) for the performance of its obligations.
- If any such event is cancelled instead of postponed, any payments made will be refunded with exception of the 25% non refundable booking fee.
- We reserve the right at all times to artistic licence in design of the Services and to use any photography taken during the Hire Period for promotional purposes unless otherwise advised by the Hirer.
Terms and Conditions
Made2Matter requires that each customer understands the following before ordering.
All Stationery Designs are copyright of Made2Matter and Jozene Mckinnon
Please read Made 2 Matter’s Event Dressing Terms and Conditions carefully. Upon receipt of your non-refundable deposit it is understood that you have read and agree to The Terms and Conditions - this is a contract.
Please note that the references “us/ we/our” refer to “Made 2 Matter”
“the client / the lead contact/ hirer” refers to the person named on the booking form.
Booking & Cancellations
Less than 1 year – 25% of total due
Less than 6 months – 50% of total due
Less than 2 months – 75% of total due
Less than 4 weeks – 100% of total due
Delivery & Collection
We warrant to the Client that we will
12.1 perform the Services with reasonable care and skill;
12.2 ensure that the Services will conform with all descriptions and specifications
set out in the Order.
Obligations with regard to the Stock
making any such substitution, and all substitutions will be made at equal
or superior value and quality.
specified in the Order
the items are not the responsibility of the venue, the contract is between the lead
contact/the client and Us.
Damages & refundable security deposit
Each of the paragraphs of these T&Cs operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect
Your statutory rights are not affected.